HELICOPTER FLIGHT TRAINING
Complete Rotorcraft Training Programs
Tampa Bay Aviation accommodates all of our students by making training accessible to a wide range of lifestyles. We offer two different training options for our students: a self-paced program and an accelerated program. If you choose to train at your own pace, we recommend taking no less than 2 lessons per week for best results. For career-oriented individuals, we recommend our accelerated program which requires a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week. You can even schedule your flights online.
- Helicopter Private Pilot
- Helicopter Instrument Pilot
- Helicopter Commercial Pilot
- Helicopter Flight Instructor
- Helicopter Add on training for pilots who hold certificates outside of the category and class of rotorcraft and helicopter respectively,
- Pilot Training Financing
- Foreign Student Information
Not Sure if flying is for you? Try one of our Discovery Flights
IS FLIGHT TRAINING RIGHT FOR YOU?
TAKE THE "TAMPA BAY AVIATION FLIGHT TRAINING READINESS" QUIZ
The fun online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you'll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you're best suited for. Get Your Flight Training Readiness score now!